I am a bad blogger. It's true. There is no denying it. I could start listing all the reasons why I have been so m.i.a from blog-ville for the past week or so, but instead I will be more subtle and just tell you about all of the things that I have been doing lately (which may or may not be viewed as constraints to such things as blog writing).
Basically, this upcoming Tuesday I have (no lies): two essays due, one midterm, and two presentations. That is all in one day. I guess I should consider myself pretty lucky to be in my fifth year here and not really be able to remember a time when I had quite that much to do for one day. Either way, I am freaking out. I also had a quiz and a paper this week, a workshop on Thursday.. and oh yeah.. work. Maybe I'm just being a big complainer, but the first school-work attack of the year always catches me off guard and stresses me out more than it probably should.
Also, my girlfriend's parents went to London for a week, and so we have their giant dog until they get back in a couple of days. Dogs are a big responsibility. They need so much attention and you need to like... take them outside and everything. Ugh. Anyway, now I'm definitely being a big complainer. I'll stop now.
Point is: I will get better at this blogging business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment