I had a four day weekend because of cancelled classes and a week off from work. I am still horribly depressed that it is Monday. Does this mean I will never be happy and satisfied. Will I always need more time off? Probably, yes.
Anyway, I just spent about 4 hours researching possible internship locations for 437 and am feeling really excited about the thought of spending a few months working for one of these organizations. I am trying to find an internship doing special events for some sort of arts/culture organization (gallery, museum etc.), so if anyone has any ideas I would love input! I should have probably been spending those 4 hours studying for one of the two exams I have this week. This was much more fun and fulfilling though.
I did start getting ready for halloween this weekend. A pumpkin was bought and party plans made for the entire halloween weekend. I haven't 'celebrated' halloween since I was little, so I'm excited to dress up again. I wonder if there are any people my age who still trick or treat..?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment