Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank God it's Wednesday

I have never been so happy for it to be Wednesday, that's for sure! I am so thrilled that I am finished with yesterday, I wasn't sure if I would make it out alive with all the work I had to do. But I did and now it's over!

In all the mayhem of preparing for my crazy Tuesday, I was actually able to take a few hours this weekend and hang out with some of my friends. It was really nice. We haven't been spending that much time together lately (for many reasons). I barely even see my roommate anymore because I am never home. So she decided to make a huge delicious dinner for 5 of us. She organized everything and made sure everyone was there. It was so nice. We also played board games because two of my friends are obsessed and are always bringing us new games to try. I had so much fun. It seems like we all get so wrapped up in our crazy lives and routines that we forgot to give each other a call and just meet up for a coffee once in a while. It made the rest of my weekend so much more enjoyable to have taken that break and reconnected with my friends for one night.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Amazing that one of your favorite links is a blog. http://www.midnightpoutine.ca/

Blogging is not good or bad... it's a lifestyle choice. I never blog thinking that anyone is going to read my words.... I blog to listen to my thoughts... "Verbal diarrhea for the soul."