The semester is drawing to close, and I am so excited. This isn't just the end of a semester for me, it is the end of my final semester here at Concordia. Well, technically I still have a semester left, but I am only doing my internship, no classes. It feels weird, but I am looking forward to moving on (it has been almost five years after all). This does mean that my leisure time right now is spent doing very very passive activities. Usually I find more passive activities to be rather boring and I can only enjoy them for a small period of time. However, in the past couple of weeks I have relished every opportunity that I've had to watch movies, cook and eat dinner with my partner, and even just stare at the wall and not have to think about school work. The most active leisure I have participated in lately has been taking walks. Just to get out of the house, away from the computer, away from the books.. I have been going out for walks. And I love it. I am however definitely looking forward to getting back to normal. I am spending a lot of time lately thinking about all the leisure I can do when I have more time and energy. I am excited about taking a photography class next semester and volunteering a bit. I have definitely started thinking about my options more lately, and planning in advance. I've learned that if I don't plan it in advance and prepare myself for something, it most likely won't happen.
Anyway, thats about all I can manage to squeeze out of my exhausted brain right now. Hopefully more will come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment