t now. I have never participated in this festival before, despite living in Montreal for almost 5 years now. I have been SO impressed by the quality of the films and by how many fascinating people I have encountered there. This is definitely something that is opening up new doors for me in terms of other leisure activities because different organizations and social clubs are advertising themselves through this festival too. I'm disappointed that it has taken me so many years to actually go and see what this is about!I also had an interview for my internship yesterday. It was one of the weirdest interviews I've ever had, because they didn't really interview me at all, they just met me and asked me what I would want to do there, and when I could start. They didn't even ask for my resume! I spent so long preparing and stressing about that interview! I feel almost disappointed that I didn't get to do all of the things (answer the questions, talk about stuff) that I had prepared for. But, mostly I feel thrilled that (as long as Steve approves of the internship) I've finally got this figured out and ready to go. The new year should be good! Now to finish exams first...

No comments:
Post a Comment