Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Staying afloat..
This weekend I took some time on Sunday to go to a ceramic cafe. I have been a few times before and I love it. I went with my girlfriend and some of her friends. I find it so relaxing. I rarely get to be creative and artistic like that these days and I miss it. So, it was a great experience that I loved sharing with the people I was with. I also went to visit some of my friends, and even though we didn't really do anything in particular (except spoil my friends dog who was lost for a few days last week), it was nice to see each other. I am sad though, because I think Sunday may have been the last chance for me to enjoy a bit of freedom and fun for the next few weeks. Exams and papers and presentations, oh my!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment